For students completing the Portfolio Class: You will need to have the following completed by May 16th at 10AM. If you do not have the following completed by this date, you cannot receive a passing grade in the course.
1. Resume and Cover Letter approved by Daniel Phelps.
2. Final Project Proposal approved by Michael Smith.
3. A final blog post which includes a URL pointing to your portfolio due on May 23rd at 10AM. You will be required to briefly present your portfolio on May 23rd 10AM.
For students completing their Final Project: You will need to present your project on May 23rd at 10AM. Prepare to talk about the the work completed during the semester as well as reflecting on your original intentions and process you went through. You will be afforded 10-15 minutes for your presentation.
As well you are required to have a final post in this blog due before your presentation on May 23rd at 10AM, without which you cannot receive a grade. The post must include the following:
1. Work Completed – You must give a detailed description of what you made as well as hyperlinks and embeds of the work. The description should include details about quantities, length, characters, content, locations, etc…
2. Process – What tools did you use and why? How did things work the way you wanted or not? If you were part of a group project, you must specify your particular contributions. You should be respectful of the group process, but try as to single out your individuality and how your contributions affected the direction of the project.
3. Reflection – What was the plan and what actually happened? What did you learn from the project you did not expect? What might you do differently from the beginning knowing what you discovered in making what you made?