I have been working long hours in building the e-commerce site where my clients would be able to custom made their shoes by selecting the materials, colors, heel style and height, sole type, etc. I have a lot of products, around 300 products so I am in the phase of selecting the product variables for each of them. This week I bought the template ($59 dollars), and installed the following plugins which all are free versions:
- Accordion Shortcode: whith this plugin I am building the help section.
- Contact Form 7: the contact form for the contact page.
- Page-list: to build the sitemap.
- Product Enquiry for WooCommerce: to add a pop up window in the products page so customers can make a quick question about the product.
- WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs Lite: to add a tab in the products page to add the shoe size conversion table I created. My shoes come in a different size than US, UK, euro, etc.
- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier: zoom the product’s image when I mouse over the picture.
- WooCommerce: the plugins that makes everything to look as a online store.
This is the products page so far: http://yaisurisalamanca.net/tangoshoes/?product=women
Next step is to clean and resize the pictures of the shoes and selecting the ones I will post in the site. My goal is to finish the shop page first. Then, the homepage and then the rest of the pages.
I am learning while I am creating the site. I have watched a lot of videos and read a lot of documentation for the theme and the plugins. I have touched some php and css pages in the WordPress editor as well as directly in the directory using Cyberduck. Tried several plugins so far to see the look and feel of them. I am using this store: www.shoesofprey.com/ and this store: http://www.milkandhoneyshoes.com/ as my inspirations.
русская рулетка на андроид